Any cargo crossing the Russian border must undergo customs clearance.
Customs clearance of cargoes and goods
- is a rather complicated procedure, despite the apparent simplicity and prevailing subjective opinions.
The number and specificity of documents required for customs clearance depends on many characteristics of the cargo, as well as on frequently changing customs legislation. Incorrectly collected and prepared documents are the reason for violation of customs rules, that might give rise to administrative and other liability.
For the safety and stability of business processes, we recommend using only the services of official customs representatives.
A Full Range of Services
The customs broker SB CARGO offers customs clearance at the international airports of Domodedovo, Vnukovo, Sheremetyevo, Pulkovo and other customs authorities of Russian Federation.
Our company organizes customs clearance of goods, the import or export of which is not prohibited on the customs territory of Russian Federation. We also undertake the organization of the process of delivery and collection of goods from suppliers to recipients.
Customs clearance services:
- Representation of your interests in customs authorities - including difficult and controversial situations;
- Preparation of foreign trade contracts, collection the required set of documents for customs Declaration;
- Calculation of customs duties and taxes payable to the customs authority;
- Comprehensive customs services for import and export (all product categories);
- Location in temporary storage warehouses, cargo storage;
- Preparation of documents for inclusion in the Customs Register of Intellectual Property (IPR) of the FCS of Russian Federation and IPR registers of the Customs Union;
- Obtaining permits.
Cost of Customs Clearance
for customs clearance are from 12,000 rubles
and depend on the number of deliveries per month and additional services.
Send us the calculation and we will offer better!
Our company «SBT cargo»
We are included in the Register of customs representatives of the FCS and have the appropriate license. We also closely cooperate with accredited certification bodies and help with obtaining permits. Our experts will advise you on customs clearance and related services.
For a free consultation you can contact us
in any convenient way: by phone, e-mail or through the online application form.