Several years ago, a Class A distribution center was built in the village of Vorsino, Kaluga Region, through which up to 125,000 tons of cargo per day can pass. It works primarily with large import consignments.
The Vorsino logistics center is a logistics park that has everything you need for quick and easy customs clearance:
- storage facilities for all types of cargo, including those with the ability to maintain a certain temperature regime;
- Temporary storage warehouse - warehouses for temporary storage at the time of registration of imported goods;
- railway tracks - 7 tracks with a length of 750 to 1620 m;
- terminal for container logistics - 26 hectares;
- highway for the entrance of vehicles;
- multimodal customs zone - 9 hectares.
Transport accessibility and excellent equipment are favorable for increasing production rates and fast shipment of finished products. More than 100 enterprises function in the park.
Customs clearance in Vorsino
The temporary storage ware houses in Vorsino belong to the Moscow customs. Here you can go through customs clearance of goods delivered by rail or road, including veterinary and phytosanitary control. Submission of documents for customs clearance of goods takes place at the Obninsk customs post of the Kaluga region. After passing the control, the goods are released for free circulation.
The customs clearance process starts immediately upon the arrival of the goods at the checkpoint (it is possible to issue a customs declaration on a preliminary basis, which is less time-consuming). Competent professionals are first notified by requesting a declaration. A package of documents is attached to the request. This includes a full description of the goods, the purpose of import / export and more. The border checkpoint workers must be provided with comprehensive information. Representatives of the control service check the integrity of the seals, packaging, product composition, and the correctness of filling in the accompanying documents. If the goods are perishable, then inspection and clearance are carried out in points with laboratories. Obligatory procedures:
- registration of a foreign economic activity participant;
- calculation of the base rate and VAT;
- passing the necessary types of control.
Without a customs declaration, the cargo cannot cross the border control point. To speed up the customs clearance process for import or export, to reduce financial costs, the declarant can conclude a brokerage agreement. A customs broker will help you carry out customs clearance quickly and efficiently. Problems related to adjustment, extension, inspection, in this case, are solved promptly and professionally. By contacting a broker, you can count on:
- professional consultation of clients;
- assistance in registration of permits;
- checking the correctness of filling in all documents;
- preparation for inspection;
- presence at registration;
- protection of the rights of the declarant.
If customs clearance is successful, the cargo can be picked up. An export application form is carried out the next day after the release of the goods (in case of release after 14.00). You will need to present the following package of documents:
- DT with a stamp of issue (copies);
- an application for the transportation of cargo from a temporary storage warehouse;
- copies of powers of attorney: from the recipient of the cargo to the driver or from the recipient to the transport company and from the transport company to the driver;
- application for entry into the customs control zone.
Documents must be scanned and sent to the temporary storage warehouse email in a package.
Documents for customs declaration
For customs clearance of cargo arriving by rail in Vorsino, you need to prepare the following documents:
- supply contract in Russian and English;
- contract for the provision of customs broker services;
- a card with the details of the participant of foreign economic activity;
- electronic digital printing.
The documents for customs declaration must be properly prepared. Not only major mistakes are not allowed, but also minor blots and typos. With the transition to electronic declaration, comments and amendments to documents are generated automatically. Correcting errors and preparing new documents take additional time. All this time the cargo will be stored at the temporary storage warehouse, and this increases financial costs. Fines and seizure of cargo are possible.
The most common mistakes when going through customs clearance:
- Poor description of the goods, not enough information to fill out the declaration.
The absence or insufficient documentation confirming the cost and coding of goods.
The documents with incorrect information about the cargo.
No written agreement between the exporter and the importer.
The contract was drawn up without taking into account the requirements of customs.
You should also be aware of the updated EAC labeling rules. It is applied to the packaging of imported goods intended for retail sale and contains basic information about the product, manufacturer and supplier. The absence of such a marking entails a fine of 10,000 rubles or more.
To avoid such mistakes and the additional costs, you should contact the customs broker SB CARGO.We will individually work out a special algorithm,which will allow you quickly and easily to get a customs declaration and cross the customs control point.
Dear customers! We only work with cargo owners and ready-made commercial documentation for the goods. To get advice, you need to sign a customs representation agreement with us and provide: a signed foreign trade contract
, invoice, packing list. Please form requests from the company's corporate email address. Requests from email addresses registered on free mail services, in accordance with the company's security policy, fall into SPAM